keskiviikko 19. huhtikuuta 2017

Top 10

¡Hola!

Once again two weeks has passed and it is time for new blogpost. But what has happened in this time? 
Well, I've been working quite lot, my mon visited me and also I started a 'new' hobby; running. It is the best way to get to know the city and find great places, which brings me to the next subject(and what I promised on my last post); get to know the city of Córdoba!



Actually I'm gonna introduce few of my favorite places in Córdoba. In fact these are the exact places what I recommend to the guests as well, not because I have to, rather because I feel like these are the places which makes Córdoba special.

Some of the places are little bit more touristy than others, and some of the places are like hidden secrets. But without further ado here is my favorite spots!

La Mezquita 

The reason why people know Córdoba is because of this. And no wonder why, it is really breathtaking. (Tip! The mosque is free almost every morning from 8:30 till 9:20, after that it is 10€)



Alcàzar reyes Cristianos 

The gardens of Alcazar. I had no expectations what so ever but when I visited there I fall deep in love with the place. So beautiful. (Tip! Free on thursdays)


Plaza de la Corredera 

Beautiful historical square. Very local. Perfect place to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee (or cerveza) and watch as people come and go.

Parque de la Asomadilla 

Huge park, with great view point. Really a hidden gem! I accidentally found it when I was running. (Tip! Go and have a piknik, run or just read a book in the park but stay till sunset.) 

Plaza de las Tendillas 

This is the main square of Córdoba and also a place where the free walking tour starts everyday 10:30. FWT lasts about 2hours and I highly recommend it. It gives a good view of the city and its history.




Palacio de Viana

Visna's palace is known for its patios. In Córdoba the patios are the main thing in may, actually there is a festival for them. Palacio de Viana has 12 patios, so if you are interested to see beautiful nature this place is what I recommend. (Tip! Visit here before may and on wednesdays after 2pm, it's free!) ) 




La bicicleta 

If you enjoy eating fresh and organic food this is the place to be. (Tip! The fresh squeezed juices are amazing) 





Lido

Great view to the river, and even better service. Run by this Italian man Giuseppe who makes everyone feel welcome. (Tip! Take Tinto de verano con limon) 

Mercado Victoria

Like a local market hall. Food stands from all over the world and cheap. Great atmosphere. On weekends a club opens on the other side of the building. (Tip! Try local dish Salmorejo here.) 

Santo's

One of the oldest taverns in Córdoba. Order food and go sit by the steps of la mezquita. (Tip! Order tortillas de patatas) 

Few more things; La Sierra: best mall in Córdoba, with a huge supermarket. Califa: if you enjoy great local artisan beer, this is the place to be. Roman bridge: The bridge it self is fine, but if you like to see the city all illuminated in the evening, go to the other side of the river. La mesquita looks just beautiful. Martha's Churro bar; Best churros in Córdoba.




And the biggest TIP of them all is; take your map and just get lost. 

Hasta luego,
Anna


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti