keskiviikko 3. toukokuuta 2017

Granada

¡Hola!

When I first started to write this blog post I felt like nothing special has happened in the past few weeks. Then I realized that I was in Granada and that was so much fun! So I'm going to write about that, hah. 


Round trip from Córdoba to Granada was about 23€ and it took about 2,5hours(one way). I left from Córdoba 8:30am after nice 5hours sleep and arrived Granada 11am. 

I stayed at hostel named Makuto. It is located to the oldest part of the city, neighborhood called Albaicìn. The hostel arranged sunset walking tours every evening to these amazing viewpoints and a 'family' dinner at the hostel,which was so nice. I met so many new people and some old ones from my workplace as well. 

I'm so sorry that I didn't take more pictures... but you know, I was having too much fun!

The city itself was a mix of old and new. Everything was so pretty, and I spent most of the time just walking around. I didn't went to Alhambra because I didn't booked it advance plus it costs something like 50€.... But I walk around it and visited some really beautiful patios as well.




All and all, I had very nice 'vacation' in Granada!



Favorite spot: 'The Caves', which was the final stop for the sunset walking tour. Perfect view.

Favorite restaurant: Paprika. Best. Food. Ever. (and vegan!)

Favorite place to chill: Makuto guesthouse! Great people and great atmosphere! Highly recommended. 


 Hasta luego,
Anna

EDIT: I thought that this was published two weeks ago, but last night I noticed that this was on drafts.... ups





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti