lauantai 20. toukokuuta 2017

Sevilla

¡Hola!

It is funny thing, when I came here I counted how long I have already been here. But since the time goes on I have started to count how much time I have left. Not much. For some reason this comes to my mind 'Like sand though the hourglass... so are the days of our lives'. Yes, I loved that show when I was younger. No shame here. 

Anyways, I had again two days off in row so decided to explore Sevilla. Like always I was traveling alone, but like almost every time when I have went to another city near by and stayed in another hostel, there is always some familiar faces - customers. And this time it was actually really nice! We had so much fun. All of us stayed at the same hostel Black Swan (recommendations goes to this one!) by accident. 


Like always, when ever I have day off it is raining, no exceptions this time either. But that didn't stop us because everyone was prepared! We did a free walking tour, after that we had our own 'explore and get lost- tour'.  The last morning I had the final touch with Sevilla and I went to see the Real Alcazar. I have to say, that I prefer Cordoba's 'copied' Alcazar. In my opinion it is prettier. But that's just my opinion.

Here is a few pictures of The Real Alcazar of Sevilla: 








So I have only 2,5 weeks left. That sounds horrible. 1,5 weeks till the deadline of all the schoolwork has to be done. That sounds even worse. 

But on the other hand there is pretty exiting things happening. I'm going to visit Cádiz before I leave and my birthday is around the corner too! Actually it is on the same day that the deadline is so, lots of reasons to celebrate. Well if I'm being honest I'm freaking out about my birthday as well... Gladly my friend is coming to Córdoba, so I can't spend the evening crying in the corner of my room, haha. And as this was not enough, La Féria starts tomorrow, yey! So many things, so little time. 



So maybe next post is about; Càdiz, my bday, la Féria and me crying on top of my keyboard because I have to go back home.

Till the next time!

Hasta luego,
Anna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti